Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I AM PRINCE LCHARLS DEGREAT AND WELCOME TO MY WORLD!!!!!



Are you ready to embark into my many journeys? Are you ready to be driven away from this world we live in to a world of fantasy? A world where princes, princesses, kings, queens, gods and goddesses exist? Well then dear friend you have come to the right place!

I am the chief prince of the Sayo Village in Cote D'Ivoire (Ivory Caost) that's right and I am also a published author. In your journey through my blog i will tell you about my life, my experiences, and most importantly my books. You see I have to start promoting my book because well you know, getting it published just isn't enough...according to my mother. Now I am 22 years old and I think I have done pretty darn well for myself, if you know what I mean.

I came here when i was 12 but at the time i was not a prince. Where i come from these things take time to happen. My first book is called SHE WHOM THE GODS FEARED; it is currently available on AMAZON.COM, PUBLIHAMERICA.NET, AND BARNESANDNOBLES.COM. I am very excitd to be an author. I do plan on releasing many books, well because you know, why stop at one? When you are as talented and gorgeous as I am. Oops sorry i thought i was on one of those modeling auditions lol.

i was born on January 18, 1988 on a saturday i think after giving my mom a 24 hour big run for her mouth. Geez, it makes you think, 24 hours of pushing some big headed boy, only so he can one day turn out to be a published author??? That sucked! lol No i am sure that my mother is very proud of me. Anyways, my mom actually left me in Ivory Coast when I was 10 months old, i guess she just couldn't get over that 24 hour delivery thing, must have left a lot of scars lol. No just kidding, but she did it because she wanted to get us a better life, or so she says. You know many people will say anything to just get rid of a child lol.



She came to the U.S during that time and i stayed there struggling with many issues. My dad was a very powerful politician/loser who decided to run off on his responsibilities and pretend like nothing ever happened between him and my mom. I tell you, she should have brought his ass on the Maury show, i think that would have actually been the one episode where people would have finally heard YOU ARE THE FATHER. Damn that Maury! lol. Anywho it didn't bother me much not having a dad in my life, i was actually kind of relieved each time i saw my cousins get those rough african beatings from their dads. It made me go like, whew! thank God I don't have a dad! lol

But in all honesty i do think that my mother provided me with a loving circle made of my grandmother, aunts, cousins and uncles so i didn't even realize that i didn't have a father, until of course one of my cousins called me a bastard during a fight. Damn that hurt i guess; the funny thing is, i didn't know of my father until a year after he passed. Well isn't that nice? They called me and brought me down to my father's mother's house and told me, "Oh my god Lcharls, YOUR FATHER IS DEAD!! AHHHHHAHHHHH!" and i was sitting here like WTF??? Are they serious? Oh and get this, i was supposed to cry. Right, i never hear from this loser my whole life, i don't even know what the hell he looks like, but I'm supposed to cry? Why because he's my dad and he's dead? F**k that!



Anywho it was very weird being surrounded by people who were crying for me and not being able to shed a tear. Man it was embarrassing, i had to put spit in my face and pretend that i was crying, i mean that's just some preschool sh*t! To me if you never had a father in your life, then you really weren't supposed to. I for one feel that it made me a better person being my own father. My mother on the other hand, was great role model for me. She was actually a supermodel back before she had me, i know it sucks right? I am not sure i remember of a day where she didn't complain about losing her beautiful figure after she had me. lol



Africa was cool but some days it really sucked. I feel like when you are there, things are very limited. It sucks that those are some of the things that really hold us back as a people. Africans are very smart, very creative and beautiful people, i know this because i am african so try to keep up! lol. You can go to school and get all of the degrees that you want and still end up staying home and not doing sh*t with them! It hurts when i see some of my family members not being able to find jobs because the system is so corrupted. Everyone who comes into office just wants to fill his pockets, build homes and get all of the land he possibly can and not for one even give one piece of sh*t to the students, the people! That hurts!

I remember being there and telling my friends of my many dreams, and i also remember them laughing at me. Like whatever Lcharls, stop being so f**king delusional and wake up! I think it all really went down during my ceremony. When i had to become the prince of Sayo. My village is honestly not a big deal to many people in my country. Saying you are the prince of Sayo there is like telling people that America actually has a natural rainforrest. See? see? You didn't even know that; it's in Washington state loser!

Anyway, my grandfather passed away and since he was a prince, it was only right that after his passing someone else takes his place as the prince of Sayo. I was just eleven when i got picked and the first thing i said was, "YOU'VE GOT TO BE F**KING KIDDING ME, SERIOUSLY??" Sadly, they were not kidding. There are many princes and princesses in my family, but i am the CHIEF PRINCE. There is only one chief prince and that no one really liked. There was a lot of arguing when my grandmother decided that i would be the one the carry on the family legacy. But in the end, when people realized that my grandfather had blowned all of royal funds and that there was nothing left, everything became very stable! lol

So i was crowned the prince of Sayo and was to carry on the family's legacy for the many generations to come. That's quiet a lot on the plate of a 12 year old right? Anyway i think i am handling it fine. I didn't really know what to do with this new title, at least not until i was 18. I think that's when i discovered what and who i was meant to be. Well besides a superhero, a rapper, and many other things, i also aspired to write.

Writing frees me from whatever situation i am going through; it makes me feel better. It's like my crack you know? I don't really sit down and decide to write, all of the things i write just come to mind as i am writing. I get ideas, sit down and it all just comes through my fingers.

Aside from being a writer, i am also a screenwriter, short filmmaker for now, and i do many other very creative things which you will all come to know, the more time we spend together lol. I am very delighted to introduce myself to the world and i am definitely very open to see what the world has to offer me! This is Prince Lcharls Degreat signing out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home